vary dependent upon the insurance carrier or the referral source.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance provider, employee benefit plan, or referral source. You can contact your insurance carrier to see if we are in network with your plan. We will also verify the following:
- If you have In Network or Out of Network mental health insurance benefits?
- What your deductible is and if it has been met?
- How many sessions per year does your health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage (co-pay) amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from your primary care physician?
We will submit all invoices to your insurance carrier for services rendered if we are in network with your carrier.
Cash, check and most major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Kindly provide a minimum of 24 hours if you are not able to keep your scheduled appointment. A fee will be charged when reserved slots are not cancelled within 24 hours.